MSF Associations unite people who work or have worked for MSF
MSF believes that you as an (ex-)employee in the field or at the head offices you have a good idea of what the organization stands for, what your professional dilemma`s are and where there organization went right or wrong. The association groups employees and former employees on several levels (national, regional, international). In your country, in your region or even on an international level you debate together on a number of topics or you can raise new topics, you think should be heard on a higher level.
The association is thus a unique opportunity to have your say about the organization. It is your most direct link to the worldwide MSF movement.
Do you want to join the debate and become a member?
Download the Registration package below.
- The membership is only open to people who currently work or have worked for MSF. More specific requirements are mentioned in the Registration Package. Please check carefully whether you are eligible to be a member before sending in your application form
- The membership fee is set at 100 South African Rand (ZAR). The payment methods are also mentioned in the Registration Package.
- Membership application form
- Subscription package
- Contactlist Association Representative
- Current local staff of the Southern Africa region. Download the package and contact your local association representative (see list)
- International staff and former MSF-staff download and read the package, fill in the subscription form in word and send it to email@example.com
For further questions, please read the subscription package or contact the association coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0) 11 403 4440
We look forward to welcome you in our Association.
The GA 2013 team